NFC celebrated 'Swatchhata Pakhwada' from 16/02/2020 to 28/02/2020 and taken up following various activities during the fortnight.
- Massive cleaning campaign was taken up in various Plants/Sections.
- Administered Pledge on Swatchhata on 17.02.2020 in all plants/sections.
- Organized 4 km Walkathon inside NFC premises on 28.02.2020 in which large number of employees participated.
- Conducted Essay Writing Competition on 20.02.2020 in Telugu, Hindi and English languages in which 25 employees participated.
- Conducted slogan writing competition in Telugu, Hindi and English languages. 93 Slogans received.
- Organized clean drive at DAE Housing Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad on 29.02.2020. NFC employees, CISF personnel, AECS students & teachers and residents of DAE Housing Colony have contributed their Shramadhan for clean drive. Huge Plastic and wastage material was handed over to local municipal workers for disposal.
- Awareness lecture was delivered to AECS students by Chief Executive, NFC.
- Plantation was done by the officials of NFC in DAE Housing Colony.
- NFC took up Swachhata Abhiyan at Sri Ramalingeshwara Devasthanam, Keesaragutta, Hyderabad on 22/02/2020 and successfully executed.
- 'Fenkomat' an NGO working towards ‘zero waste’ in different communities, was invited to NFC on 06/02/2020 to make presentation, interact with staff, worker and contract labours in various plants. There was good response from the employees and participated very enthusiastically.
- Administered pledge on Swatchhata in Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tamil Nadu.
- Various Swatchhata activities were carried out in Zirconium Complex, Pazhyayakayal and NFC, Kota, Rawattbhata.
NFC has been conferred with the Swachhata Pakhwada Award 2020 and adjudged second prize among all units of Department of Atomic Energy.
For photos and more details, please click here.