NFC celebrated 'Swatchhata Pakhwada' from 16/02/2020 to 28/02/2020 and taken up following various activities during the fortnight.
- Massive cleaning campaign was taken up in various Plants/Sections.
- Administered Pledge on Swatchhata on 17.02.2020 in all plants/sections.
- Organized 4 km Walkathon inside NFC premises on 28.02.2020 in which large number of employees participated.
- Conducted Essay Writing Competition on 20.02.2020 in Telugu, Hindi and English languages in which 25 employees participated.
- Conducted slogan writing competition in Telugu, Hindi and English languages. 93 Slogans received.
- Organized clean drive at DAE Housing Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad on 29.02.2020. NFC employees, CISF personnel, AECS students & teachers and residents of DAE Housing Colony have contributed their Shramadhan for clean drive. Huge Plastic and wastage material was handed over to local municipal workers for disposal.
- Awareness lecture was delivered to AECS students by Chief Executive, NFC.
- Plantation was done by the officials of NFC in DAE Housing Colony.
- NFC took up Swachhata Abhiyan at Sri Ramalingeshwara Devasthanam, Keesaragutta, Hyderabad on 22/02/2020 and successfully executed.
- 'Fenkomat' an NGO working towards ‘zero waste’ in different communities, was invited to NFC on 06/02/2020 to make presentation, interact with staff, worker and contract labours in various plants. There was good response from the employees and participated very enthusiastically.
- Administered pledge on Swatchhata in Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tamil Nadu.
- Various Swatchhata activities were carried out in Zirconium Complex, Pazhyayakayal and NFC, Kota, Rawattbhata.
For photos and more details, please click here.